FREQUENT ASKED QUESTIONS:
Q: Do you ship outside of the United States?
- Yes, we ship globally, as long as the post office ships to your destination via usps.
Q: What are my shipping options?
- Please check our Shipping Terms for more information.
Q: How long will it take to receive my order?
Processing time and arrival depend on the release date, and arrival date. Items can take 2-3 weeks after release date in Japan to arrive to our warehouse when large orders have been made. Once the items have arrived it can take up to 1 full week to process shipping invoices and dispatch.
Q: Are all items official?
All merchandise such as; books, PVC figures, dolls, shitajiki, art books, clothing, shoes, and accessories or other items are 100% authentic from Japan. We do not sell bootleg items. Doujinshi/Fan-Art items are fan-made from popular artist in Japan, South Korea or Taiwan events such as Comiket. If you are unsure about an item that your are interested in, you may contact us send with the link and we can determine their authenticity for you.
Q: Can merchandise be placed on hold?
- We do not accept holds of any items at this moment, we apologize for the inconvenience.
Q: Can I cancel my pre-order?
- Please check our Policy Terms for more information.
Q: My email or shipping address has changed. How can I change it?
- We highly suggest all of our new and returning customers to make a customer account with us in order to update/change any email's or shipping addresses at any time for any of your pre-orders. If you do not have an account you must contact us directly to make changes. The order number, and first and last name must be included in the email to make any changes.
Q: Is it possible to place pre-orders for complete box sets, or just individual items?
- There will be an option to pre-order complete box sets or individual items for most items at all times. If you don't see an option for a complete box set that you're interested in, you must contact us and we will add one right away.