ALL SALES ARE FINAL!
By placing an order with us you agree to our terms of service, shipping and waiting process. All the information located in our website must be read if you're a first time customer or returning customer as changes have been made.
ELIGIBLE FOR A REFUNDS:
- An item you pre-order sold out or was cancelled by the manufacturer.
- Inventory problems, lost package at our warehouse, computer errors, shipping error.
NOT ELIGIBLE FOR A REFUND:
- Not reading our terms of service, shipping and waiting process prior placing an order.
- Not reading product descriptions, release dates. estimated arrival dates. The waiting process for some items can be extremely long depending on manufacturer release date.
RETURNS OR EXCHANGES:
- Returns or Exchanges are not accepted unless you received the wrong order.
- Kokuryuu does not take any responsibility for any lost, misplacement or delivery failure by your local post office. Please contact them with your tracking number if your package has been lost or not delivered.
- All packages are packed with stuffing, cardboard and secure tape to avoid damage of items inside. Special packaging options are also available upon request.
If for any reason you decide to cancel your pre-order with us you must contact us directly first with the order number, and the first and last name placed with that specific pre-order. Take into consideration that cancellation fees will apply with all pre-orders and that some pre-orders can NOT be cancelled upon purchasing.
- 15% Cancellation fee deducted from total order amount if the pre-order has not yet been finalized.
- 50% Cancellation fee deducted from total order amount if pre-order has been paid for and ordered from Kokuryuu to Japanese store branch. This will also apply with any pre-orders you wish to cancel after they have already arrived to us from Japan.
- Exclusive items worth $100+ are not eligible for cancellation at any time.